I work at the University of Economics in Krakow, in the Management Process Department. I am the author publications in the field of strategic management and economic and organizational project management. I have participated in twenty-six national and international conferences. I completed postgraduate studies in Manager of research and development. Since 2009, together with Dr. Krzysztof Wozniak, I have been an academic supervisor of the Management Process Scientific Club. I participated in the courses and training under the project "Support for cooperation between science and busines." I have gained practical business experience in the following fields:
- designing organizational strategies of companies,
- developing an organizational structure and organizational rules,
- conducting trainings in negotiation and communication.
I participated in the development of management systems and quality systems, project risk assessment and in projects related to the development of academic entrepreneurship. In addition, I have participated in research grants, such as:
- Analysis and design of business management,
- Methodologies for organizational research and decision-making in the management of organizations,
- Methodology design business management strategy,
- Methodology organizational systems design company.
My professional interests are associated with strategy designing, project management and negotiation.